Thursday, April 03, 2008

Game trailer mashup

I've played Assassin's Creed and am eagerly awaiting Metal Gear Solid 4.
Assassin's Creed was an immersive experience, highly evocative of the period. As someone interested in the Crusades, I deeply enjoyed but saw the flaws in the occasionally shaky frame-rates and repetitive gameplay.
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 were, by comparison superlative game experiences. The game play was wonderful, the environments rich and graphics pushed the edge of what the PS2 platform could do. They were wordy in the Japanese style (I'm looking at you Ryuu ga Gotoku: Kenzan!) But they've set me up to really want Metal Gear Solid 4 on the PS3.
So I don't know what to do with this.

--  From: 	The Eternal Gaijin 	Lost Somewhere in Kobe, Japan 	"Words Cannot Describe What I Am About To Tell You."

No comments: