Wednesday, April 16, 2008

10 Random Songs While I Type Something Else

This will probably say extremely odd things about my taste in music and how dated everything on my iPod is. In my defence, I mostly just listen to news and science/skepticism podcasts.

  1. Don't It Make You Feel - The Headpins.
  2. Gift Shop - The Tragically Hip
  3. Suzanne - Peter Gabriel
  4. I Still Feel for You - Animal Logic
  5. Coldsweat - Sugarcubes
  6. I'm Not Waiting - Chris Isaak
  7. Sun - Tomonao Hara
  8. Aeroplane - Bjork
  9. Mr Bad Man - Tori Amos
  10. Masquerade - Vendemmian

I almost feel I have to justify some of this. Well, just the goth tune at the end. To be honest, I'm still a bit of a goth at heart though Sisters of Mercy would be highest on my list. Sing it with me: Twenty-five whores in the room next door, twenty-five floors and I need more...

Just me, hunh?

No comments: