Sigh. Sky News just had a story onthe "choking game," a new internet driven craze where school kids choke each other until unconscious, for shits and giggles.
There were any number of BS markers. First, the first victim died of autoerotic asphyxiation - not really the same thing. The second victim died 16 years ago.
The tone of the piece was to give the impression that millions of kids were doing this, but they only had four clips to run in the background.
I smell the sweet smell of complete media bullshit scare stories.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod